Unlock Adventure Park Scotland will be located in an area that already attracts over 400,000 bikers each year, so a bike park will be a natural fit.
The park will feature several biking trails with a chairlift, F&B and sightseeing at the summit, F&B at the base and a zipline tour. The project will also cater to local equestrians.
This project commenced in 2011 and then paused until 2018 when it restarted with a vengeance!
We are excited to announce this project in the next few months, so more details soon.
- The UK’s first year-round dedicated lift-accessed bike park.
- Strong demand is proven by other small-capacity (vehicle shuttle) operators.
- Population proximate and within an existing well-known mountain bike destination.
- Strong government support for the development, aligning key development objectives for tourism and population health and well-being.
- Other local planned developments will form a supportive environment for overall success for the destination for the UK and international visitors and professional training and events.